Skip to main content

Recent Department56 finds: Roadside Billboards


Last week I found "Roadside Billboards", a set of 3 billboards for Snow Village. It was on sale for $ 20. I thought they would look good nearby my diners and the Stardust movie theater. They have a real retro feel to them.

They include signage for:

Campbell's Soup

Dutch Boy Paints

Eveready Batteries

I also have the Campbell's Soup stand, so that will go well with these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)