Skip to main content

Department 56 Sales Blog Is Up!

I am pleased to release this new blog. We will feature articles on Department 56 villages, news, listings that are ending soon on Ebay, photos from collectors, links to retailers, hobbyists and more.

I think the feature with the highest value on this site are the feeds on the Department 56 village listings from Ebay. They are all right here, by village category, sorted by ending soonest. No need to go to Ebay itself and search.

I'll be adding more and more features for different types of Ebay searches and eventually I will add some other sites like Craigslist databases of listings and such.

For now, please comment, browse, visit our featured resources, and send in your pictures and stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)