Skip to main content

Department 56's baseball stadiums

Department 56 baseball is a really fun collection for baseball fans and even fans who enjoy historical architecture. I've bought both the Yankee Stadium accent for my brother and the retired Yankee Stadium from Christmas in the City. I've purchased the Fenway Park accent as a gift as well. They're great, don't get me wrong, but I think D56 can do so much more. They can start with more stadiums, sold in regional areas as exclusives. I also would like to see a scale of the entire stadium from an overhead view as opposed to just the facade.

I like the idea of doing the old time parks as opposed to the new sponsored stadiums. A "3com Park" piece just doesn't have the same ring to it as a classic "Ebbets Field".

Here is my list of the next five stadiums Department 56 should make:

1: Camden Yards (1992-Current, Baltimore Orioles)

2: Jacobs Field (1994-Current, Cleveland Indians)

3: The Astrodome (1965-1999, Houston Astros)

4: Dodgers Stadium (1962-Current, LA Dodgers)

5: Veterans Stadium (1971-2003, Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)