Skip to main content

Big halloween sale at G&L Christmas Barn

Howl RadioIf you live anywhere near the G&L Christmas Barn in Willimantic, CT, and you collect Original Snow Village Halloween, you should take a drive over there and see what Dave's got for sale. I received a postcard about a September-long Halloween sale. I can't remember exactly what % off he's giving, but I'll confirm the details and update this post.

The G and L Christmas Barn website doesn't seem to contain any details on the Halloween sale.

My wife and I will be taking classes there on building village landscapes. Should be interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)