Skip to main content

Update on christmas decorations at various retailers

I am not sure if it's related or not, but a few hours after I posted about which stores were helpful and which were not (my question was "When do you put out your halloween and christmas decorations and are you going to carry any Department 56 this year?"), I got an actual phone call from a customer service rep @ Lowe's. He told me they weren't carrying any halloween supplies but ALL of their christmas supplies, gadgets, decorations, artificial trees, etc., would be up by the end of September." I was floored by getting an actual call back. Last year they carried several Department 56 buildings (Rudolph, I believe) and ornaments.

Now, I'll gladly include this link to Lowe's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)