Skip to main content

Looking for more D56 retail shops

I have quite a few shops listed in the resources section of the sidebar, but I'm looking to add some more. There have to be a good deal of brick and mortar retailers who are selling Department 56 whom we have NOT covered yet.

I understand during these tough economic times, many gift shops, garden shops, and holiday retailers are facing a decline in business, a reduced demand, lowering prices on collectibles, etc., so I am sure some free advertising and exposure for their website would be welcome.

The value these shops add to the collectibles buyer experience is immense: tremendous product knowledge, fun atmosphere, spontaneous bargains, touch and feel of product, variety of displays, etc.

Please comment below with your own shops or your favorite shops, and links to their websites if you have them.

I will publish a bio/history of the shop, sales notification, shop photos, website link, and add them to my Google Map of Recommended D56 Shops.

Zemanta Pixie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Charity marketing & analytics: Online is the faster growing channel for nonprofits. #infographic #nptech https://ift.tt/2Oz2bJD

Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe on Pinterest

Just Pinned to Christmas Eve Cafe: Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop - make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-simple vanilla bean syrup, as well as cold brew coffee, and half and half. An amazing drink to start your day! https://ift.tt/2UNo9eH

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X

Star Trek: Discovery Actor Discusses Borg Origin Connections https://t.co/f25lu65D5X (via Twitter http://twitter.com/richmarcia/status/1114937792503660546)